Austrian Turntable specialist Pro-Ject has unveiled a new limited edition George Harrison Turntable. Released on Feb 25th, (Harrison’s Birthday) the deck is a strictly limited edition of 2500 worldwide, with only a very limited number available in the UK. The deck costs £429
The limited edition Pro-Ject George Harrison record player boasts an entirely unique appearance created by design specialists, Studio Number One. Studio Number One was founded by Shepard Fairey, and the Pro-Ject George Harrison record player makes use of an image taken from the world-famous artist’s work.
The turntable itself is based on Pro-Ject Audio Systems’ coveted Essential III design with an Acryl-IT E platter. The Essential III benefits from a sturdy MDF plinth mounted on anti-vibration feet. Supplied with an acrylic platter, high-quality tonearm and Ortofon OM 10 cartridge, the sound performance puts the turntable in a class of its own when compared to rival products.
Please call the Rayleigh Store on 01268 779762 to reserve your deck. This is a strictly limited edition and will sell out very quickly so place your order now to avoid disappointment.
- Custom-designed MDF plinth with artwork by Shepard Fairey
- Included Acrylic-IT platter shows studio mixing desk image printed onto the plinth
- High-quality aluminium tonearm
- Factory-fitted Ortofon OM 10 moving magnet cartridge
- Low-noise 9V motor with built-in AC generator
- Supplied with sturdy dust cover
- Hi-fi quality performance from a world-leading analogue audio company
|Nominal Speeds:||33 / 45 RPM (Manual)|
|Speed Variance:||±0.70% (33rpm) / ±0.60% (45rpm)|
|Wow & Flutter:||±0.21% (33rpm) / ±0.19% (45rpm)|
|Effective Tonearm Length:||8.6″ (218.5mm)|
|Effective Tonearm Mass:||8.0gr|
|Pre-Fitted Cartridge:||Ortofon OM 10|
|Replacement Stylus:||Ortofon 10 Stylus|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||420 x 112 x 330mm|