RAYLEIGH SOUND & VISION LTD
Who we are: Rayleigh Sound & Vision Ltd registered in England & Wales. Company registration number: 3744542. We have been in business since 1972 and pride ourselves in excellent customer service.
What is the GDPR?
- The General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the European Union (EU).
How often would Rayleigh Sound & Vision update the policy?
- We will update our privacy statement as necessary to ensure that our policies are in line with international regulations, our product and business practices.
What information we hold:
- Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and any feedback you give to us, including by phone, email, post.
- Details of equipment purchases including serial numbers, price and methods of payment and payment details.
- Functional data such as registration and system data.
How and why we use your information:
- To process your order.
- Contact you about products, promotions and services, via newsletter, email or phone.
- Contact you via telephone or email for the maintenance of your product or system(s), any queries relating to it and to inform you of any safety or product recalls.
- To arrange install dates and notify when goods are ready for collection.
- Check purchase history with regards to guarantees.
- We never share your information with any third parties and never will.
How long we hold your information:
- We will retain a record of your personal information. This is done in order to provide you with a high quality and consistent service. We will always retain your personal information in accordance with law and regulation and never retain your information for longer than is necessary.
How to access the information we hold about you
- You have the right to request what personal information we hold about you. This is called a ‘Data Subject Access Request’. Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us so that we can locate your personal information. We will respond to you within 30 days after we have received this information. If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it.
Can I delete my personal data?
- You can send us an email via email@example.com or you can contact us by telephone: 01245 265245
How we protect personal data:
- We take appropriate measures to guard against unauthorised access to your personal data; using a variety of security procedures and technologies including encrypted data password protection.
- Your credit card details are never stored on our system or shared by any third parties.
- Where payments are made over the telephone, your card details are entered directly into a secure card terminal.
- If you have any questions about the use of your personal information, please contact us at 132/134 London Road Southend-on-Sea Essex, SS1 1PQ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org