Totem have released their first stereo integrated Amplifier and with a footprint of just over 10 x 10 inches, it’s a little beauty. The Kin amp is a diminutive little box, but don’t let its compact size fool you, it has a huge performance and set of features. An analogue RCA input allows for switching between line line or a MM phono Stage as well as APT X Bluetooth connectivity, Optical digital input and a subwoofer output. A healthy 100 watt output means it will drive any load happily. With a price tag of just £795, this could be the only amp you’ll ever need!
On display now at our Rayleigh Store, call for more information.
The KIN AMP is equipped with Bluetooth™ and Qualcomm® aptX™ HD for seamless and uncomplicated wireless streaming; Pairing any modern equipped source takes just a few seconds. Both digital and analog inputs allow for a multitude of sources to be used with the KIN AMP, ranging from turntables to gaming consoles. Totem recognized that sonic challenges often arise from certain recordings and/or source components, so bass and treble controls are included, accessible from the included 17-key all-aluminum remote control, allowing for customized sound from the listening position. In other words, ease-of-use and flexibility are synonymous with the KIN AMP.
KIN Amp Design Features:
• Proprietary Class D circuit topology with 100 watts/channel power output
• Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth™ 4.1 and Qualcomm® aptX™ HD with sampling rate up to 48kHz
• Analog inputs: Stereo RCA (switchable between line-level and MM phono RIAA); 3.5mm Mini-Jack
• Digtal input on optical Toslink with 24-bit/192KHz sampling rate.
• Subwoofer output on RCA connector: 20 – 220Hz
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >86dB / THD (1kHz @ 1W): < 0.1% / Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz ±3dB.
• Decoding formats: MP2/3, WMA, FLAC (up to 24-bit), AAC, MP4/M4A, WAV, AIF, AIFC
• Available in black and white high gloss finishes
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 10.03”/255 mm x 2.36”/60 mm x 9.25”/235 mm / Weight (Active, Passive): 16lbs/7.2Kg, 13lbs/5.8Kg