Linn LP12 Full Service
Rayleigh Sound and Vision offer a full servicing and upgrading service for your Linn LP12 turntable, to keep it running and sounding the best it possibly can. A decent service is the best value upgrade we can provide as a compressed or a poorly set up suspension can ruin the sound of an LP12.
We recommend a full service every 4 years on all Linn LP12 models.
Our full service comprises
- Carbon steel suspension springs
- Rubber grommets
- Mudguard washers
- Change bearing oil
- Check spindle for wear
- Rebalance suspension
- Inspect and clean belt
- Inspect and clean motor pulley
- Clean and inspect stylus for excessive wear
- Check / adjust cartridge alignment
- Rebalance arm to manufacturers specification
- Clean deck, refit felt mat, and perform audio test
We also sell a Belt Replacment separately along with other parts as needed. We can talk you through the upgrade options we provide and fit them whilst we service your turntable.