Pro-Ject High-End Turntables Trade-In Offer
Pro-Ject Audio Systems, an Austrian company specialising in the production of premium record players and hi-fi electronics, are giving analogue aficionados more reason than ever to make their high-end turntables your next purchase. Effective from Monday, February 24th, and finishing at the end of May, all Xtension line and Signature line turntables can be purchased as part of a trade-in deal, for up-to £1000 off the regular SRP.
Over the last 20 years the success of the Pro-Ject Debut, amongst other affordable analogue products, has inspired owners across the world to first get back into vinyl, and then to continue their analogue adventure with one of the company’s mid-priced models. This High-End Trade-In promotion is designed for those passionate vinyl lovers to take the next step into the into the true high-end arena.
The offer is open to all owners of a “hi-fi turntable”* during the promotional window, and entitles the customer to the following discount:
|Xtension Line||Signature Line|
|Xtension 9 (£500.00 off SRP)||Signature 10 (£1,000.00 off SRP)|
|Xtension 10 (£500.00 off SRP)||Signature 12 (£1,000.00 off SRP)|
|Xtension 12 (£500.00 off SRP)|
Terms & Conditions
- The Pro-Ject High-End Trade-In Promotion is offered by Henley Audio, only for customers in the UK and Ireland and only covering the above-mentioned products.
- Offer runs from February 24th 2020 – May 31st 2020, inclusive.
- Offer is only available when purchasing through authorised Pro-Ject Reference Partner dealers, supplied by Henley Audio.
- Trade-in turntable needs to be a “hi-fi turntable”* of any value from any manufacturer. Call the Henley Audio support team before initiating your trade-in, if you have any concerns.
- Traded-in turntables must be returned to Henley Audio by the retailer, as part of the promotion.
- Xtension and Signature turntables sold as part of the promotion are still supplied with the upgrade linear power supplies and bundle options available, announced by Henley Audio in 2019.
- Promotion is only valid on new turntable purchases (no B-Stock, Ex-Demo or Graded products) made within the promotional window when a trade-in turntable is supplied by the customer.
- All sales are handled exclusively by the retailer, and are subject to their own terms and conditions as well.
- Promotion can be withdrawn by Henley Audio prior to the planned end-date with no prior notice.
- *Please note this offer excludes the Crosley & Ion Brand of Turntables