The T1 record player boasts premium materials, stylish aesthetics, a rich, lively sound and an accessible price. It can also be accommodated into almost any environment thanks to its multiple finish options and three output versions.
The T1 is based around a stylish CNC-machined plinth featuring no plastic parts and carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces inside, avoiding unwanted vibrations within the finished product. Mounted inside the plinth is a precision belt drive system, attached to a newly designed sub-platter, which itself is engineered to the finest tolerances for stable mounting into the stainless-steel axle/brass-bushing main bearing – the same bearing featured on the multi-award winning Essential III turntable. The sub-platter drives the new heavy, zero-resonance glass platter with absolute stability, ensuring an ideal playback surface for vinyl records.
The tonearm on the T1 is a new 8.6” model featuring a larger one-piece aluminium tube and an improved gimble bearing assembly with low-friction components for absolute accuracy in use. Mounted with an Ortofon OM 5E cartridge with elliptical diamond stylus for great sound, the tonearm is also pre-set for downforce and anti-skate settings, so there’s no need for any complicated set-up; you can get playing straight out of the box!
The standard T1 Turnable can be plugged directly into any Hi-Fi amplifier which has a phone pre amp input. (this will be labelled ‘Phono’ on the input selector switch on the front of the amplifier)
The T1 Phono SB Turnable includes a phono pre amp built-in so this means it can be plugged directly into any system with an auxiliary input making this a true plug-and-play turntable. It also includes a electronic speed changer, making it easier to switch between 33 and 45rpm.
The T1 BT also incorporates a phono pre amp with the addition of a Bluetooth transmitter, so you can wirelessly transmit your vinyl to your Bluetooth speaker.
- Premium plug-and-play turntable
- Luxury design elements throughout for true hi-fi sound
- Anti-resonant sub-platter design
- Heavy 8mm, zero-resonance blasted glass platter
- CNC machined plinth in three stylish finishes
- No plastic parts where there shouldn’t be
- Ortofon OM 5E cartridge with elliptical diamond stylus pre-installed
- True hi-fi tonearm pre-set for downforce and anti-skate
- Supplied with semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance RCA phono cables
- Supplied with detachable dust cover with adjustable hinges
- Available in High-gloss Black, Satin White or Walnut finish
£299.00 – £429.00