Totem Tribe Tower
Conventional wisdom tells us beauty and power are doomed to mutual exclusivity. But Totem Acoustic does not make conventional speakers, nor follow pre-existing beliefs. The Tribe Tower disproves these old adages, presenting a slim, seductive form that belies its formidable, compelling ability.
The Tribe Tower represents the culmination of wisdom acquired through the research and development of the award-winning Tribe and Element series. Packing revolutionary Torrent technology into a striking cabinet, it has the performance, versatility, and style that appeals to the audiophile and designer in all of us.
They musically energize a room and bring every sound to vivid, three-dimensional life, from the subtlest whisper to complex symphonies. Satin Black and White finishes are equipped with twin pairs of gold plated terminals while premium Dusk and Ice multi coat polyester paint finishes have Bi-Wireable WBT connectors and annealed aluminum terminal plates.
- Ultra-slim design and aesthetic compactness
- Specially modified proprietary drivers
- Flexible installation close to back walls
- Absolute surreal holographic imaging
- Great bass extension and phase correctness
- Full mono-shell hand-assembled chassis
- Interlocking mitered joints
- Ultra sophisticated crossover with integrated bi-wiring
- Exclusive, hard-wired crossover
- Available in exotic veneer or design multicoated polyester finishes
£5,195.00 – £5,995.00