Monitor Audio CLG140 Satellite Garden Speaker
This speaker is a robust high sensitivity design built to deliver richly detailed hi-fi quality mid/high frequencies.
This speaker will require a spike or bracket in order to be installed. These need to be purchased separately
These speakers have a in built transformer, they need to run from a 70/100V Line amplifier, or daisy chained from a Monitor Audio CLG Subwoofer
The CLG140 satellite speaker is a robust high sensitivity design built to deliver richly detailed hi-fi quality mid/high frequencies.
Engineered to withstand the most extreme temperatures and weather conditions, its rigid conical polymer enclosure houses the company’s signature 1” (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter co-axially aligned with a 4″ MMP bass-mid driver. The horn-shaped housing provides excellent audio directivity in free air conditions when positioned close to the garden surface on a bracket/spike assembly, which neatly encapsulates and channels the connecting cable into the ground for a discreetly installed result. Alternatively it’s possible to mount the CLG140 on a tree, pole, wall or fence.
Supplied in a durable dark brown finish for excellent coordination with garden colours, the CLG140’s casing can be painted to blend with any environment.
- 4″ MMP II bass-midrange driver
- Coaxially aligned 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- Optimised for high sensitivity and wide dispersion
- Internal matching transformer for 70/100 V line level operation
- Designed to operate under extreme climatic conditions from -20 to 70 C
- Rigid, high impact polymer cabinet for long life and durability
- Bracket mounting made from die-cast aluminium alloy
- Garden spike (CLG-SPIKE R) and mount (CLG-MOUNT) available separately
- Certified to IP55 rating
- Encapsulated cable runs inside bracket and spike for discreet appearance
- Dark Brown finish blends with garden colours, but enclosure is paintable to blend with alternative settings
- Applications include garden and deck areas: system expands with garden size
- PTC protection against power overload